Transform insights and opinions into action and results
Want to keep your customer experience measurement initiatives on track? Sterling’s market research consulting services guide you successfully through every step including:
- Needs Assessment
- Sampling Strategy
- Survey Design
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
Truly understanding your customers’ opinions involves much more than just collecting data on a survey. Simply asking customers questions is what no-frills research companies do. To claim the title of a customer service leader, you must collect the right data in a way that effectively supports your strategic and tactical decision-making, plus leverage that data to solicit desired behaviors by employees.
Sterling’s market research consultants help you answer questions such as:
- How do we design an effective survey to capture key customer opinion data?
- How can we get the most for our money when designing our survey research?
- How can we manage a customer survey program when we have multiple customer touch points?
- How can we effectively use the data we’re collecting in our customer survey?
- What can we do to help improve our customer service scores?
Sterling’s highly skilled staff has more than 100 years collective experience in helping clients understand their customer opinions, and use that knowledge to effect positive change. By leveraging this expertise and practical solutions, you’ll avoid classic pitfalls in survey research design and execution.
Get expert advice and real results from Sterling’s professional team of market research consultants. Call Sterling toll free at 877-338-8440 or email email@example.com today.